Our farm promotes sustainable agricultural practices from soil to market!
• Soil inputs usually are locally collected or sourced as available
• Cover cropping, mulching, & crop rotations are done to add nitrogen & tilth to the soil
• Growing areas include ground/bed coverings to prevent soil erosion and nutrient runoff
• Single use plastics are avoided in packaging produce and in other farm use
• Crops are delivered in compostable BioBags, paper bags/shells, or placed directly in storefront bins
• Vegetative waste is typically composted on site or fed to our chickens
• Crops are grown and typically sold within a 15 mi radius of the farm